Park Silly Thanks You!
Thank you for another great season!
The Park Silly Sunday Market saw over 162,000 people this summer.
Here are some of this seasons highlights:
* Showcased over 124 musicians, perfomers and bands
* 118 FREE booths were given to Farmers
* 14 FREE booths were given to Main Street Merchants (HPCA)
* 14 FREE booths were given to local Park City artists (PCPAA)
* 143 FREE booths were given to non-profts, sustainable issues and kids activities
* 12 FREE booths were given to a Featured Artist
* 7,345 lbs. of trash were recycled
* 840 lbs. of trash went to the landfill
Now accepting applications for the Winter Holiday Bazaar, Dec. 12-14
and the 2015 Silly Summer Season starting June 7, 2015!
The Park Silly Sunday Market is a non-profit 501(c)3. Not for profit - just for fun!