The Park Silly Sunday Market's free "CommUnity Elements" make this weekly street festival the unique and exciting event it is, creating a Community Forum for all to participate and enjoy! Park Silly's Community Element Programs include: Featured Non Profit Organizations, Featured Sustainable Issue Groups, Musicians, Performers, Kids Activities, Featured Artists, Featured Chefs and Zero Waste Efforts!
These programs are heavily promoted each week through our media outreach. We are proud to provide a venue that allows a source of expression for veteran professionals as well as new and emerging talent. Community sponsorships help to ensure continued free space to these organizations and individuals.
2022 Community Elements: Summary and Success Stories
In 14 Sundays:
- 154 Non-Profit Organizations, Sustainable Issues Groups and Kids Activities space
- 116 Spaces given to Farmers
- 210 Musicians and Buskers
- 14 Featured Artists
- 14 Local Main Street Merchants
- 14 Local Park City Artists
- 2 Featured Chefs
- 23,596 lbs of trash was recycled
- 12,760 lbs of trash went to the landfill
Sunday's, June 4 - September 24, 2023 (except July, 2, 30, Aug 6, 13, 20, 27), 10am-5pm on Historic Main Street
The Park Silly Sunday Market is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization.