SUSTAINABLE ISSUES at PARK SILLY
The Park Silly Sunday Market (a 501c3) is a community forum, providing your business/organization a unique outreach opportunity to educate the Park City community, as well as friends from surrounding communities, about your green vision/initiatives and how to live with less impact on our planet.
We're proud to report over 197,000 visitors in 2018 and recyceled 75% of all the waste generated at the Market! The Park Silly Sunday Market is setting the example for other events/organizations to follow with our green/zero waste efforts. Thank you for joining in this effort!
We would like to offer your organization a complimentary space (10x10) for one Sunday (value $150). Your organization will need to provide their own set up for the space including a canopy/umberlla with a 50 lb. base weight for each leg, table and chairs. Please note that if you cancel within 3 days of your scheduled market date you will be invoiced a $50 cancellation/no-show fee.
Advantages to participating at the Park Silly Sunday Market:
- Community exposure at the market reaches 13,000-15,000 per Sunday
- Your organization will be promoted through a variety of media sources including our website and eblast (reaching 10,000 people) promoting the unique-every-week groups.
- Middle of the market location: Community Alley, located on 7th Street, in the heart of all the action
- Later load-in time starting at 8:30am (compared to 7am in past years)
- Easy load-out completed by 5:30pm (first booths to exit the venue)
Park Silly Sunday Market takes place every Sunday from June 2nd through September 22nd (with the exception of August 4th & 11th and 18th). In your application you may request a specific Sunday; requests will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis.
As a zero waste market, we ask that you limit distribution of papers - instead, PLEASE ask patrons to sign up on an email/phone list to receive future information from your organization.
Here's to a Silly Summer! The Park Silly Sunday Market is a 501C3 non profit organization.
WANDERING SOLICITATION IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED. PLEASE REMAIN WITH IN THE BOUNDARIES OF YOUR BOOTH WHEN SHARING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR PROGRAMS.