Winter Bazaar 2016 - Vendor Info
Applications are now OPEN for the Holiday Bazaar
The Silly Holiday Bazaar is a festive, indoor, holiday market where family, friends and vendors can have fun while making the most of the holiday spirit! Entry to the Bazaar is FREE!
The Marriott Park City
1895 Sidewinder Drive
Park City, UT
Bazaar Hours Are:
Friday, December 9th - 5pm - 9pm
Saturday, December 10th - 10am - 6pm
Sunday, December 11th - 10am - 2pm
Highlights for the Silly Holiday Bazaar include:
- Typical attendance averages at 7000 people
- Spaces are roughly 8x8 in size, canopies are NOT PERMITTED. Most space have electrical nearby – bring your own extension cords and power strips.
- Free Photos with Santa
- On-site Restaurant & Bar
- Discounted Vendor Lodging available on-site: contact the Park City Marriott Reservations directly at 1-800-228-9290 and use the group code: PARK SILLY.
FEES: 1. $15 non-refundable application fee is required at the time your application is submitted. Applications will not be reviewed until such time as this fee has been paid.
2. $225.00 which covers the 3-day mandatory participation.
3. $149.00 - Convention Sales License with Park City Municipal Corp (non-refundable) - Each vendor will be required to obtain this temporary permit in order to participate in the Holiday Bazaar. Booth fees will NOT be refunded for a vendor who arrives without proper permits.
Vendor load-in starts at 1 P.M. on FRIDAY evening and will END when the Bazaar OPENS at 5 P.M. on FRIDAY. All load-in must be completed before 5pm; load-in access will NOT be available for late arrivals nor on Saturday morning.
Booth space and fees will be forfeited as a "no-show" if vendors have not arrived for load-in by 4:30pm on Friday - absolutely no refunds.
Vendors will be able to enter the Bazaar at 9 a.m. on Saturday & Sunday.
Load-out will begin at 2 p.m. on Sunday and must be completed by 5 p.m.
Space is limited to 90 vendors.
Apply & pay early to secure your spot.
Space is not reserved until invoice is paid in full.
Please read the Vendor Handbook before applying.